Thank you to everyone who came out to enjoy the Return To Renton Benefit Car Show this year. The show is run by a non-profit and this is our biggest fundraiser of the year with proceeds going to support Renton-area youth programs. We had over 400 cars through the gate, lots of kids activities, a VIP area, and a new approach for food.
Thank you's also go out to our presenting sponsor Mercedes-Benz of Seattle for supporting the show, Renton-area kids programs, and bringing out some great cars.
Here are this year's winners.
Best Of Show
Joel Holland ~ 1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable Hardtop
Kevyn Leiner ~ 1961 Chrysler Newport Wagon
Craig Parrot ~ 1939 Chevy 2 Door
Jim Medzegian Memorial Award
Jeffrey Wyrwitzke ~ 2017 Dodge Daytona 392
- Whata Hot Rod: Robert Ufford ~ 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe
- Splendid Survivor: MaryAnn Eccles ~ 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ
- Smokin' Hot: Brian Yoshikawa ~ 1968 Chevrolet Impala
- Ride I Would Sell My House For: Chris Matthews ~ 2011 Ford F350
- Rentons Finest: Dennis Lamb ~1967 Buick GS 400
- Outstanding Orphan: Bud Bennion ~ 1960 Hillman Huskey 2 Door Station Wagon
- Most Likely To Get A Ticket: Dan Feightner ~ 1968 Camero Drag Car
- Modern Muscle: Brenda Campbell ~ 2018 Dodge Demon
- Makes Me Smile: Wilson Wong ~ 1962 Chevy Impala SS
- Lotsa Muscle: Anthony Griffin ~ 1978 Chevy Caprice Classic
- Cool Chrome: Anthony Obras ~ 1957 Chevy Belair
- Classy Cruiser: Carly Brogren ~ 1939 Lincoln Zephyr
- Favorite Work In Progress: Sharon Schroeder ~ 1949 Ford ZD Custom
- Favorite Truck: Doug Sluys ~ 1955 Chevy First Series Truck
- Favorite To Drive Down Memory Lane: Joel Holland ~ 1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable Hardtop
- Favorite Paint: Michael Lampert ~ 1968 Chevy C10
- Favorite Motorcycle: Darrold Elhard ~ 2001 Harly Davidson Dayna Wide Glide
- Favorite Luxury: Rod Sutton ~ 1955 Desoto Convertible
- Favorite Import: Henry Revelez ~ 1957 VW Bug Rag Top
- Favorite Interior: Arthur Peterson ~ 1929 Ford Model A
- Favorite Graphics: Jim + Diana Workman ~ 1970 Chevy Nova
- Favorite 1990's And Newer: Frank Moreno ~ 2005 Nissan 350Z
- Favorite 1980's: Kevin Jude ~ 1989 Chevrolet Corvette
- Favorite 1970's: Skip Gaebe ~ 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Favorite 1965-1969: Mark Kane ~ 1966 Pontiac GTO
- Favorite 1960-1964: Gary Tischer ~ 1964 Pontiac GTO
- Favorite 1950's: Chris Perovich ~ 1957 Chevrolet Corvette
- Favorite 1940's: Victoria Kapetan ~ 1949 Buick Roadmaster
- Favorite Pre-1940: Kenneth Rogers ~ 1937 Dodge
If we have spelled your name or your vehicle incorrectly please jump over to the contact form and let us know.
Thank you all for coming to the show, see you next year!