This page is a collection of frequently asked questions for vendors coming to the Return To Renton Benefit Car Show. This show is run by a 501c3 benefiting Renton-area youth programs and the this event is the main fundraiser for all the amazing programs we support all year. We’re excited that you are a part of this great cause and great car show.
How Do I Submit A Vendor Request?
If you would like to be considered for the show this year please complete the Food Vendor Request form.
What Do I Get As A Food Vendor?
Your food vendor registration provides:
- Access to 400 to 500 vehicle owners and 3000 to 4000 spectators (this is the biggest one-day event in downtown Renton)
- A 10 x 10 space or room for 1 food truck or 1 mobile cart
- A single power drop, if you want to be located in the Piazza Park area (please communicate this to the vendor manager ASAP)
- Tables, tents, staff/volunteers, setup etc are all your responsibility.
I’ve Been Approved, How Do I Pay?
The $75 payment per-stall registration is required to be paid before June 8th so that we have time to get setup for you.
To make payment please add this item to your cart (one per stall or business) and proceed through checkout.
What Are The Show Hours?
- Vendors and Sponsors setup from 6:30 am to 8 am
- Vehicles enter and park from 8 am to 10 am
- Spectator hours are 10 am to 4 pm
- You can pack up and leave no earlier than 4 pm
How Is Vendor Space Assigned?
Our goal this year is to provide a balance of meals, snack, and sweet options at various points around the show, taking in to consideration the local business and what they provide as well.
So, based on your power needs and the food options located around the show we will assign spaces that help us reach the goal, and hopefully give you a lot more foot traffic.
What Permits/Licenses Do I Need?
Every business is different so please use this as a guide:
- State Business License
- King County Health Permit
- Food Handlers Permit
- Renton Business License (No cost if sales are under $2000 in Renton during the year, registration still required)
Where Do I Enter / Check In?
Enter the show zone at 6:30 am on July 8th by turning South on to Logan from S 2nd Ave. We will have a show volunteer there to check you in and direct you to your assigned location.
How Long Do I Have To Setup?
Vendor setup is from 6:30 am to 8 am on July 8th. You have to have everything in and all vehicles out of the show zone (i.e. park in the Renton garage) by 8am when vehicles start to enter.
What If I Have A Problem During Setup?
We have a Vendor Manager (who is a show volunteer) to help get you to the right physical location and help with any day-of-show issues.
Do I Get An Exclusive On My Product At The Show?
No, your products are not exclusive. Local businesses and other vendors may be selling the same sort of products. That said, we have no desire to locate you next to a direct competitor, we want to spread out the options around the show.
How Do I Get Help With Other Questions?
You have three options:
- Reply to the Food Vendor Request Confirmation Email that you received when you submitted your request
- Contact the Vendor Manager directly (if you have been provided this contact information)
- Submit a Contact form